Make Your Credits Count at a Top National University *
We are excited about your interest in transferring to NJIT! We know that a major concern for you is if and how your completed coursework will transfer. To get a better understanding of how this process works and what you need to do to become a student at NJIT, check out the resources below:
Not sure if you are a transfer applicant?
If you are currently enrolled at another college, university or have completed college-level course work that does not include any courses you may have completed in high school, you are considered a transfer applicant.
- Starting salary of graduates almost 20 percent higher than national average
- Thousands of internship and co-op opportunities
- Albert Dorman Honors College
- College of Architecture and Design
- College of Science and Liberal Arts
- Martin Tuchman School of Management
- Newark College of Engineering
- Ying Wu College of Computing
Transfer Applicant Criteria
Completed at least 15 semester hours, including:
Please note that you must report all your college course work, even if you don't want it considered for transfer credit.
Dates & Deadlines
NJIT offers rolling admissions. Your application will be evaluated as soon as your file is complete. You should expect a decision within two weeks of receipt of all required documents. Apply by the following dates:
Fall Semester: June 1
Spring Semester: November 15
And don't forget to check the Financial Aid Deadlines.