Learn more about NJIT's graduate degree programs.
Attend an upcoming open house or webinar. You will have the opportunity to learn about the graduate application process, admission requirements and so much more.
Reasons to Attend a Graduate Open House or Webinar
- Chat with admissions representatives
- Learn about the admissions requirements and enrollment timelines
- Discover the advantage of an NJIT graduate degree
Have Questions?Feel free to email, email@example.com
Graduate Information Session Webinars
Wed., March 21, 2018 - 12 p.m. Register Here. Wed., April 4, 2018 - 12 p.m. Register Here. Wed., April 18, 2018 - 12 p.m. Register Here.
Martin Tuchman School of Management EventsClasses begin April 7, 2018
Online Programs Open House Webinars
Prospective students interested in learning more about NJIT's online programs and the services available to online students should register to attend.
Online MS and Graduate Certificate Programs Open House
12 - 12:45 p.m.
Thursday, March 22, 2018
On-Campus Graduate Open House - CANCELLEDWednesday, March 7, 2018.
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Campus Center Atrium. Due to the impending inclement weather, the Graduate Open House scheduled for March 7, 2018 has been cancelled
Join us for our Graduate Open House and find out how NJIT can help you advance your degree and career! You will have the opportunity to:
- Meet the Admissions team and find out more about the graduate admissions process and requirements
- Learn more about the different graduate degree programs from our academic advisors
- Find out about our graduate certificate programs and online learning opportunities
Light refreshments will be served.